Medical center in Dubai is becoming more popular because it offers many business chances to both its residents and visitors. Also, the national and local governments have given a lot of help to many businesses, especially the healthcare sector, which has led to the creation of a better and more efficient healthcare system in the country.
People from inside and outside the state can now build and use an important infrastructure system because of important efforts and chances in the healthcare system.
Since a few years ago, Dubai’s healthcare system has become even better thanks to the building of high-quality hospitals, study centers, and labs. The people who live there have also been helped by private medical centers and medical travel to Dubai. This has made more people want to open medical clinics in Dubai.
Why opening a medical center in Dubai is a good idea?
Dubai is known as a business hub because it creates a lot of business chances in almost every field and industry. With the help of the Dubai government and the city’s many tourists, this is possible. There are many good reasons to open a clinic in Dubai.
You will be able to escape paying taxes, and all of your profits will go back to their home countries. It will also help you keep up your financial and material standing and give you the chance to work with both very wealthy patients from the United States and other countries. To put it another way, you will be paid for your services in Dubai).
Documents Required to Open a Medical Clinic in Dubai
The following documents must be presented to the DHA in order to register a medical clinic in Dubai.
- The DED has approved the use of a trade name.
- DED has approved an initial approval certificate.
- Lease Agreement
- Facility’s floorplan and layout diagram
- Owner-signed DHA contract
- The Dubai Municipality has issued an affection plan.
- Document approving the plan
- Passport, visa, and Emirates ID copies
- The DHA has approved the medical director.
Steps for Opening a Medical Center In Dubai
If you want to open a Medical Center in Dubai, you need to be a doctor or a director with the right qualifications. Keep in mind that you need more than just a basic medical degree to open a private office in Dubai. Everyone who works there needs to be fully certified by the Dubai Healthcare Authority (DHA). Before you can start a clinic in Dubai, you also need to get permission from the Dubai Healthcare Authority.
- Register a Trade Name: To open a Medical center in Dubai, the first things you need to do are register your business name and get a medical clinic license. In order for the trade name to be registered, the investor must fill out an online registration and send it to the Department of Economic Development. After this, the individual can move on with the process.
- Get the first approval: Once you get the trade name from the DED, you need to send another application to the same department in order to get initial approval from that department. You must, however, send in all the necessary paperwork, which includes a photocopy of your visa. Another thing you need to do is get the Dubai Municipality to agree to the layout plan.
- Visa copies and passport
- Emirates ID
- Copy of the Trade Name issued by the authority
- Affection plan
- The layout or Floor Plan
- DHA undertaking and Proposal Letter
- Obtain the OK in writing: The following documents must be submitted by the investor along with the registration fee and a photocopy of the initial approval:
- A reliable structure
- Final Trade Permit
- Notification of No Objection
- A list of the directors and medical specialists
- License for a private Medical center in Dubai: To start a private clinic in Dubai, you must first obtain a professional license from the Department of Economic Development (DED), which must then be granted by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
- Authorities to process in A Medical Center Establishment
- DED – Dubai Economic Department
- DHA – Dubai Health Authority
- Dubai Municipality
- Dubai Civil Defense
According to investor requirements, additional costs are as follows:
- The property’s yearly rent
- Fees to the Dubai Municipality equal 5% of the annual rent
- Decoration fees for the inside
- Individual medical consultant, director, and nurse registration costs for DHA medical examinations
- Cost of the managers’ and employees’ visas under the facilities
- Every operational cost