One of the most sought-after places for tourists to travel is the United Arab Emirates (UAE), sometimes known as the “Emirates.” The Gulf Cooperation Council’s (GCC) most diverse economy is in this nation, and officials have been concentrating on increasing tourist and business-related revenue. Dubai ranks fifth among Middle Eastern tourist destinations and accounts for 66% of the nation’s overall tourism industry.
Indian nationals must obtain a visa in order to travel to the UAE, it needs to be said. As a result, in this article we go into great length on what an Indian national should know before traveling to another country with friends or family.
UAE Visa for Indian Citizens
Indian nationals can obtain a variety of tourist visas from the UAE. The following is a discussion of the many tourist visas available to Indian nationals:
- 48-hour UAE Visa: Tourists who want to stay in the nation for no longer than 48 hours may apply for a 48-hour Visa. This kind of visa comes with a two-day maximum stay restriction and a 30-day validity period beginning on the day it is issued.
- 96-hour UAE Visa: With a 96-hour Visa, a person may enter the nation and remain there for up to 4 days. Similar to the 48-hour visa, this type of visa is likewise good for 30 days following the date of issuance.
- Short Term Visit Single Entry – Service (14 days): The validity of this visa is for 14 days, or two weeks, starting on the day it is issued. The majority of visitors to the country seek out this type of visa, although it has a drawback. This sort of visa’s drawback is that it cannot be extended.
- Short Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist: From the date of issuance, this visa is good for 58 days. It allows someone to stay in the nation for 30 straight days and can be extended twice for periods of 30 days each.
- Multi Entry Short-Term UAE Visa: If someone obtains this visa, they may enter the nation more than once while it is valid. The 58-day visa can be extended twice for increments of 30 days each by paying the associated costs. The person can stay in the nation for up to 30 days at a time with the aid of the visa. It is important to note that once the visa has been used, it cannot be revoked until the validity period has passed.
- Long-Term Multi-Entry UAE Visa: This type of visa has a 90-day validity period that can be double-extended for additional 30 days each time. A person can enter the nation more than once within the visa’s validity period and remain there for up to 90 days at a time.
UAE Visa Processing Time for Indian Visitors:
|The processing time for a regular tourist visa is between five to six working days. It is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance
|The processing time for express tourist visas is between two to three working days. It is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance.
|The processing time ranging from five to six working days. This visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance.
|The processing time is between five to six working days.
|The processing time is up to 48 hours
UAE Visa Validity
The visa will be good for 60 days after it is issued to allow entry into the UAE. Having stated that, your visa will be issued with a validity period of 30 days from the date of issuance if you arrived on a transit visa valid for 48 or 96 hours. There is also a 14-day tourist visa, which gives travelers permission to stay in the country for that amount of time. The two-month visa validity period.
UAE Emirates Transit Visa
Layovers may be enjoyable, especially if you are in a country like the United Arab Emirates. For 48 and 96 hours, the UAE offers two different types of transit visas. The validity period of transit visas, which are typically arranged by the travel agency or the UAE-based airlines you are flying with, cannot be extended.
Eligibility Requirements for UAE Transit Routes
The following conditions must be met to qualify for a UAE transit visa:
- A person needs to have an Indian passport.
- He or she ought to own a certified round-trip ticket.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel.
- He or she needs to show the documentation for the accommodation.
- The transaction should be completed.
Required Documents for UAE Transit Visa
To obtain a transit visa for the UAE, you must present the following documentation:
- Original passport with a minimum remaining validity of six months.
- Scanned copies of your passport’s first and last pages.
- Ticket for a confirmed flight to a third nation.
UAE Golden Visa
People can obtain a visa for long-term residence with the help of the particular perks offered by the Golden Visa. Additionally, it enables you to live, work, and study in the UAE. The Golden Visa program for business owners includes a category for business visas as well.
If you hold this visa, you can easily go to the UAE on a long-term or multiple entry basis for a period of six months. The validity of a renewable resident visa, however, is either five or ten years. Your eligibility for a Golden Visa will depend on your skills, area of residence, and line of work.
The Golden Visa is open to a variety of people, including entrepreneurs, doctors, scientists, artists, humanitarian workers, and students.
Visa fees for the UAE
The following table lists the costs that applicants must pay when applying for different types of UAE visas:
|Types of UAE Visa
|UAE Visa Fees
Rs2,440 (Express Visa Fees)
Rs.4,470 (Express Visa Fees)
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – Service (14 days)
Rs.7310 (Express Visa Fees)
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist
|90 days Visit Visa
|Multi Entry Short-Term Visa
|Multi Entry Long-Term Visa
UAE Visa FAQs
Q. Do I qualify for a UAE Visa if my passport is about to expire?
Ideally, your passport should be valid for at least six months before your intended journey to the UAE in order to obtain a visa.
Q. What need I do to renew my visitation visa?
A visit visa is typically valid for a length of time between 30 and 60 days. The applicant can get in touch with the authorities and submit an application if the visa has to be renewed.
Q. What would happen if I stayed longer than allowed by my visa?
If you continue to reside in the nation after the visa’s validity has passed, you risk facing severe punishment. In addition, you might eventually be barred from entering the nation.
Q. Do I require a visa if I am visiting the UAE for business?
Yes, even if you are visiting the UAE for business, you must obtain a visa.
Q. Can I find out why my visa application was denied?
No, the officials don’t give a reason for rejecting the visa application.
Q. A minor may apply for a visa to the UAE.
With a letter of approval from their parents or legal guardians, a minor may apply for a UAE visa.